VERSATILE VANCOUVERITE

Tuesday 6 December 2011

White Cosmopolitan

WHITE COSMOPOLITAN Adapted from Daniel
2ounces absolute vodka (any vodka will do... I'm going to try grey goose next time)
1 ounce St.-Germain elderflower liqueur
½ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1ounce white cranberry juice
1orchid or edible flower, for garnish. (As you can see from the picture above I couldn't find round ice cube ball dishes so I used regular ice cube tray with tulip petals)
1. Shake the liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
2. Add the garnish and serve.
Yield: 1 serving.
Note: For the garnish, freeze the flower in an ice tray. Fill the tray halfway with water, freeze, and add the flower. Fill completely with water and freeze again. (Spherical ice trays, necessary to replicate Daniel’s large ice ball, are available atwww.momastore.org and other online retailers. You can also just float an unfrozen flower in the drink.)

 
The actual white cosmo from Daniel on the Upper Eastside
Its very chic and beautiful! When I was there
I had FOUR with my 8 course vegetarian tasting menu...
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment